Sunday, February 12, 2012

I found a couple recipes that are pretty much identical for a diabetic friendly fudge! YUM! Being diabetic, it's been one of the things I've missed being able to have a few bites of. NO MORE! I'm trying this! I have a package of my soft goat cheese thawing to make this. This one even has some nuts in it.

SUGAR FREE FUDGE

Ingredients
2-8 OZ. PKGS REDUCED FAT CREAM CHEESE
2-1OZ SQS. UNSWEETENED CHOCOLATE-MELTED AND COOLED
SUGAR SUBSTITUTE EQUAL TO 1 CUP SUGAR
1 TEASPOON VANILLA
1/2 CUP PECANS CHOPPED

Directions
In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, chocolate, sweetener, and vanilla until smooth. Stir in pecans. Pour into an 8 inch square pan lined with foil, cover and refrigerate overnight. Cut into 16 squares. Serve chilled.
Yields 16 servings
Source: Diabetic Connect

No comments:

Post a Comment