Saturday, August 27, 2011

National Banana Lovers Day


National Banana Lovers Day! I don't expect you to sleep with a bunch of bananas though! I just got a kick out of that banana graphic and it's IMHO perfect for the day! And, it's also National Compassion Day. Fitting, huh?


In case you ever wonder how much sugar is in a banana, those are sugar cubes to show you! Being diabetic, I will now have to pick up a box of sugar cubes at the store and see how many grams of sugar in a cube and all that important nutritional info. The nutritional info for a banana is misleading as bananas vary so much in size. I guess I should ask the diabetic dietician when I start classes next month!


And, if you don't like bananas to eat, carve them or make bread!

Why? Because it's also Just Because Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment