Monday, August 15, 2011

Welcome

Welcome to my brand new blog pertaining to recipes, cooking, articles, information, and even a touch on the gardening/production end of food!

The purpose here is simply to educate, inform and share. I'll try to include the source where I have it or can find it. Sometimes it's hard to find an original source as so much is shared on the net and that original source was left off. If you find something here that needs editing or such please do let me know and we'll quickly get it resolved! I like to give credit where credit is due! Everyone deserves their moment to shine and be credited!

Please consider joining on as a follower! It "makes my day" and is a good way to receive feed back that people like what I'm doing. Comments are also very appreciated as they also provide feedback and sometimes just plain enjoyment! I love hearing from you all!

We're here if you'd like to share my link with anyone:
http://homesteadkitchen.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment